The purpose of the quality assurance policy is to enhance the effectiveness of the organisation and to continuously improve its service offering. We aim:
- To review the learning materials and readings to provide advice on the currency and emphasis on academic content and references.
- To achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services that consistently exceed the needs and expectations of its customers.
- To Maintain a superior level of quality that is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of Pivotal Education to existing customers and potential customers whilst also satisfying independent auditing authorities.
- To maintain a policy that is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation and supports the strategic direction.
- To Provide a framework for setting quality objectives and monitor quality systems and continuous improvement with regard to learning experiences and graduate outcomes.
- To include a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements and to continual improvement of the quality management system.
- To all of the Pivotal Education’s operations including its governance are systematically reviewed and that strategies are implemented to improve organisational performance.
Environmental Sustainability Policy
At Pivotal Education, we take our environmental, social and quality responsibilities very seriously. The protection of the environment is a core value at Pivotal Education and we aim to achieve best environmental and sustainable practice and deliver to the highest quality standards.
Pivotal Education will:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Build environmental and sustainable considerations into all aspects of our business and event management projects, with a full brief from the client to make sure that the needs of our end users are met.
- Reduce waste and actively seek opportunities to reuse and recycle material.
- Procure recycled resources, stationery and packaging and purchase fair-trade consumables and seek local suppliers where possible.
- Use energy efficiently.
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental and sustainable performance.
- Educate and raise awareness of employees in environmental and sustainable issues and the environmental and sustainable effects of their activities.
- Pass on our principles through our supply chain.
- Maintain and review the management system to support the implementation of this policy.
- Grow the business sustainably.
- Monitor our environmental and sustainable performance regularly and set objectives and targets for further improvement.